Bea tutorial, original here
Min @ here
Background 2: # e29acb
1. Open a new transparent image with 900x550px
2. Place the colors #76a0e7 in the foreground and #e29acb in background
4. Select All
5. Open the tube calguisvasesroses15022015 * * - Copy and paste into selection
6. Select None
12. Layers - Duplicate
14. Image - Resize: 80% - resize all layers unchecked
15. Effects - Plugins - Mura's Meister - Copies - Preset Wall Paper (Perspective)
Note: This is a random effect. Then it will not be the same as the model. Each time you apply will be different. Choose what you like best .
16. Open the tube Mina * @ * .4026.mist.PAESAGGIO.04.16 - Copy and paste as a new layer
17. Image - Resize 85% - Resize all layers unchecked
18. Open the tube * FB0655 * - copy and paste as new layer
19. Image - Resize: 75% - Resize all layers unchecked
20. Place the right as the template
22. Image - Add borders - symmetric checked - 50px - different color of used
23. Select this border 50 px with the 'Magic Wand'
24. Fill with the gradient from the beginning.
26. Drop Shadow equal to the previous
27. Selections - Invert
28. Repeat the drop shadow
28.1 Select None
29. Open the tube calguisvasesroses15022015 * * - copy and paste as new layer
30. Image - Resize: 60% - resize all layers unchecked
31 . Place the left depending on the model
32. Image - Add borders - symmetric checked - 4px - different color of used
33. Select this border with the 'Magic Wand'
35. Selections - Invert
36. Drop Shadow same as the previous
37. Select None
38. Place the signatures
39. Merge all (flatten)
40. Save as JPEG
Thank you for making my translations.
Please put a link to my translation.
Send your release to me, I'd love to put on my blog.
To improve the quality of my translations, please let me know if you find any difficulty in translation.